Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Benefits of HELM membership include:
- Affordability and value - In almost every case, HELM membership will cost less than existing network membership and provide greater benefits to academic libraries.
- Open-source ILS (Koha) that supports academic needs and can evolve to meet future needs
- Voice in priority-setting and resource use
- Expertise and support for ILS, related, and ancillary systems via FLO
- Professional Development, networking, and communities-of-practice for all library staff - FLO and HELM
- Ability to integrate other systems and resources
- More collaboration - Active interest in joining expressed by other MA state universities and community colleges